Intro to Paleo Eating Class: A New Way of Life
- When: Wednesday, October 9th 6.30-8.30pm
- Where: SMILE Station in Sellwood: 8210 SE 13thAve.
- Cost: $69 includes a Paleo dinner & dessert
- Special rate for couples in the same household: $99 per couple
- Register here.
- Learn how eating like our hunter-gatherer Paleolithic ancestors can save your health! This 2 hour intro class includes a sampling of Paleo snacks. You will learn how your body’s metabolism works and how it could function more optimally. Past participants experienced easy weight loss, loss of bloating and other digestive upsets, decrease in headaches, dramatic increase in energy level, improved sleep, clearer thinking, and greater enjoyment of their food.
- After the class, you are automatically signed up to take the 30 day Primal Challenge! This includes an informative email everyday with ideas of how to go primal plus email and phone support throughout the 30 days from Elie Cole.
- I encourage people to take this class with the person they live with and eat with the most whether that’s your wife, husband, partner, or room mate.
- Elie Cole is listed on Primal Docs:
What some past participants have to say about their 30 Day Challenge experience and beyond…
“The Paleo Diet has also been a help to my Irritable Bowel. I have been experiencing far less pain in my bowels since being on this diet. I have lost a total of 20 pounds since I began this diet three months ago. That, of course, has helped to lessen my hip pain and improve my health overall.” Kathryn, age 64
“My body feels so much better. My energy levels are steady and I never crave sugar. I just finished a 3 hour bike ride today at a steady tempo with only one banana. That was at least 1500 calories that I burned and only took in less than 100. I could not have done that 3 months ago because my body hadn’t learned to effectively burn that (inexhaustible) energy source called fat. Now it has because I have trained well and eaten well. I’m a believer.” Scott, age 33, extreme athlete
“(My wife and I) started Paleo in June. After losing 16.40 pounds on Paleo (a 5.04% weight loss in five weeks), I went into the Doctor in July and got permission to stop taking Spironolactone (blood pressure drug). We did a quick follow-up on 2 months later. My weight spiked up 2 pounds but after a check-up I got permission to also drop Amlodopine (another blood pressure drug) in August. There has no been as dramatic a loss in the six weeks that followed, but I have a lot more energy, have almost no symptoms of asthma and am able to exercise and walk about four times more then when we started. I have also added some muscle. Another eight pounds of lost weight and I’ll reverse two years of weight gain.” S.W.
Virtual Paleo Class: Take it in the Comfort of your own Home!
- When: Anytime you want!
- Where: Anywhere you have a computer with internet access
- Cost: $50
- For more info, click here.
If I don’t have a class scheduled or you can’t make it to my next scheduled class or you have a loved one outside of Portland, Oregon that can’t make it to my fabulous class, then this is what you have been looking for! This virtual class includes everything that the original class offers with the exception of the meal provided during the class. By all means, feel free to make your own while you watch the video of the live class. But, please! Make it Paleo!
To get started, click here.
Sweet Tooth, Fat Truth: Overcoming Sugar Addiction
- Next class: TBA!
- If you are interested in taking this class, please contact me.
An informative and interactive class on how to overcome sugar addiction and the truth about healthy fats.
Are you addicted to sugar? Do you reach for a sugary snack whenever you feel tired? It’s time to get your sugar addiction under control!
Have you subscribed to the idea that fat is bad for you? That low-fat foods are the way to lose weight? That’s one of many fallacies you will discover in this class.
Figure out which type of sugar addiction you have and the best ways to overcome it. Make the connection between sugar cravings and low fat diets. Here’s the news you want to hear: Healthy fats are good for you and help curb your sugar cravings. Healthy fat helps you lose fat!
Cupping for Couples: Learn the Ancient Chinese Folk Remedy for Pain Relief & Immunity
- Next Date: TBA
- Location: TBA
- $60 per couple (includes take home cupping kit)
- If you know 3 couples that want to take this class, I will set up a custom class. Contact me.
Ever get really tight back and shoulders and want your partner or friend to massage it for you?
Why not try cupping instead? It’s a folk remedy used around the world and is also a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Come with a partner or friend to learn this ancient art. Go home with a basic cupping kit with everything you need to do this at home whenever you need it.